At Hopper Sports Performance, I believe that all athletes should have the best coaching resources available to match their individual needs, irrespective of an athlete’s ability. Unlike many coaching companies, I don’t offer a number of generic coaching packages/levels. I offer a complete high-end, highly individualised, bespoke service to everyone to help ensure they are able to reach their highest potential around their current life situations. Coaching is currently only offered to a limited number of athletes at one time to ensure that the maximum level of service can be provided to the individual. Some of the services provided include:
- 100% individualised, bespoke training program based around your individual needs, delivered through ether Todays Plan or TrainingPeaks platform.
- Premium access to Todays Plan or TrainingPeaks.
- Unlimited communications with coach via Text, Email, Facebook etc.
- Help in establishing short term right up to long term multi year athletic goals.
- Season planing and race selection.
- full Race Planning and Analysis package for targeted goal races.
- Regular catch-ups, ether in person or via Skype, on an as needs bases.
- Daily training file reviews and feedback.
- Unlimited changes to a training plan as required based on your current circumstances.
- Personalised training zones based on both testing, and performance modelling.
Individual Training Programs
The training plans that are delivered at Hopper Sports Performance are 100% individualized based around the individual. Some of the areas looked at to help develop these plan include:
- Training time availability
- Training age
- Availability to absorb training and recover
- Gender differences
- Event demands as found through analysis
- Gap analysis results
- Individual strengths and weaknesses
- Testing results
- Training tool availability
To be able to provide the best services possible, a 16-week minimum commitment before a major target/event is required from the athlete. This allows time to build a solid coach/athlete relationship and adequate time for adaption of the training. The following is also asked of the athlete:
- Up front, honest and open communication with the coach.
- Respect the program and information provided.
- Heart Rate monitor and GPS watch/bike computer and where possible a bike power meter (not essential)
- To upload training sessions in a timely manner with feedback notes from the sessions.
- $250AUS for the first 4 week block
- $200AUS per 4 week block after start up