Hopper Sports Performance aims to get athletes the best results they can achieve using years of experience as an athlete, combined with the ever-evolving sports science fields to create the optimum service for your needs.
About Daniel Hopper
Daniel wanted to find a platform that would allow him to pass on his extensive knowledge to the endurance sport community, so he created Hopper Sports Performance.
His passion for endurance sports started at the young age of 9, when he started competing in athletics, continuing on to cycling at age 12. Daniel competed at both State and National levels in these sports before making the transition into Triathlon & Duathlon in 2012.
Daniel’s success in his sporting endeavours has been helped by his other interest in science and data analysis. He has spent countless hours researching scientific literature and using knowledge gained to maximise his own performances.
- 17 years experience in cycling across Road, Track and Mountain Bike disciplines
- 2x Ironman Finisher
- 2x Top 5 Powerman Zofingen Finishes (3rd place 20-24 A/G 2012)
- 1:24.30 Half Marathon PB.
- Multiple National Cycling Championship Appearances
- Support staff for a number of Australia’s top cycling teams
- TrainingPeaks University